[ updates coming in 2021 ]
la -te-ral 'laderal (adjective)
1. of, at, toward or from (all) sides
2. (thinking) solving problems by an indirect and creative approach, typically by viewing the problem in a new light; starting instead from potential.
a -gen-cy 'ajense (noun)
1. action or intervention, especially such as to produce a particular effect.
2. an entity that acts to produce a particular result.
3. a (social venture) established to provide (positive) impact, involving relationships between multiple parties.
"To change the world, (we must) first imagine a better one."
"The present moment offers the potential, born of crisis, to transform the way (we) inhabit the earth." ___REGENESIS
"Each one of us can make a difference, together we can make change."